The Registered Nurse is responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric.
* Is responsible for the overall direction and supervision of all patient care during the shift.
* Demonstrate the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing process when providing care to patients.
* Satisfies the established standards of the nursing practice.
* Supervise and delegate patient care tasks to LVN, C.N.A and other patient care team members.
* Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other departments.
* Assesses patient condition, learning needs and family dynamics based on systematic data collection.
* Develops a comprehensive plan of care and discharge plan based on nursing assessment.
* Implements patient care.
* Evaluates outcome of patient care planning and teaching.
Gradate of accredited School of Nursing
Two years of hospital-based clinical experience as a RN in a similar clinical area
Current BCLS and ACLS
Demonstrates clinical, leadership and managerial abilities
Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing
You can also email your resume to email@example.com