Improving the lives of our patients who have complex medical needs take more than just skill and compassion, it takes a team approached.
Become a part of our family!
Job Summary The Registered Nurse is responsible for the direct and indirect nursing care of all patients ranging in age from 18 years to geriatric.
Registered Nurse should:
- Is responsible for the overall direction and supervision of all patient care during the shift.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skill to carry out the nursing process when providing care to patients.
- Satisfies the established standards of the nursing practice.
- Supervise and delegate patient care tasks to LVN, C.N.A and other patient care team members.
- Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel of other departments.
- Assesses patient condition, learning needs and family dynamics based on systematic data collection.
- Develops a comprehensive plan of care and discharge plan based on nursing assessment.
- Implements patient care.
- Evaluates outcome of patient care planning and teaching.
Mandatory Qualifications Graduate of accredited School of Nursing. Current Texas License. Two years of hospital-based clinical experience as a RN in a similar clinical area. Current BLS and ACLS. Demonstrates clinical, leadership and managerial abilities.
Desired Qualifications Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing
Fulltime and PRN positions available
Please email resume to – email@example.com